Thursday, November 09, 2006

Who is shop girl?

Before I get started, I think it's important to tell you a bit about myself. First and foremost, I love to shop! I know what you're thinking...what woman doesn't? We're supposed to be natural born shoppers right? Actually, there are a lot more women then you think that really don't like to shop. Especially when it come to shopping for clothing for themselves.

Now, before I get off track I need to explain to you where my love of shopping came from. Our family vacations and weekend getaways weren't like most other families. They weren't centered around theme parks or camping or historical sites and monuments. Instead they were centered around shopping. Before we decided to go anywhere, we needed to sit down and map out what malls were around and what outlets malls were nearby. It's true. No word of a lie. That was my family and believe me we had great family vacations! Ahhhhhhh, the good old days.

I have had a lot of great shopping experiences. I have been to a lot of great shopping hot spots and I have also lived in a couple of great shopping meccas. My shop girl introductions are by no means over....keep yourselves posted.

Don't wait until tomorrow to buy the thing that you saw and loved today!


















No comments: