Monday, January 01, 2007

Is it 2007 already? Over the past week I have been in a turkey haze. I woke up this morning and I was still wearing the clothes that I had on for Christmas Eve! I'm just thankful that I was wearing anything at all. I'll be the first to admit, I over did it. I had a little more food, a little more drink and a little more dessert and like every year I put on a little more weight. I don't know why this keeps happening to me. I mean my New Year's resolutions have always been to workout more and eat less. Shouldn't that be enough? I guess it never occurred to me that I actually had to do something to make it work. Well I did buy a great pair of running shoes - but they are way too nice to wear outside. I also bought a beautiful black velour track suit - but that too is way too nice to sweat in. Oh, but I have worn my black tights and pink sports bra to work out in - but I haven't seen them for at least two years. Note to self: Look in the pile of clothes that are covering the treadmill. Hey, at least my intentions have always been good!

No comments: